kawai mp9000

First, are you sure you mean the mp9000. The new model is the mp9500. Second, if you do mean the 9000, do you want that model as a cost saving measure. Third, I have an mp9000 that is in perfect condition, has never been moved etc. that I would consider selling though I am not sure.

Frankly, I love the instrument and have wanted to upgrade to the 9500 but the truth is that it is just too much trouble to go trough. Unplugging, moving etc. Additionally, on a trade in there was not much of an offer being made.

It was some time agoe, however, that i checked into the trade in. At the time, the local stores had some stock of the 9000 left and were blowing them out at just under a grand which was an excellent deal. Unfortunately, it does sound like those are gone. Oh well.

So, contact me if you like. I did not notice where you were from and that of couse is a factor to consider.

I'll sell you mine as well. $900 and whatever shipping is out the door (couple of scratches, but in great condition - studio use only and appears on a couple of top 40's)

-Muzakal

Back