Just the ending of a song

Doug H

I'll be there
It's called Amazed, but you can't really tell what the song is about without the lyrics, anyhow, here's the ending...actually there's some singng at the end that isn't in here, mostly it's just talking about being amzed.

Attachments

• AmazedEnding.mp3
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Great sound and playing. Depending on how much vocals are actually there the part from 00:07 from to 00:27 seems to lack a lot. Also the natural harmonics might want to be supported by something. The rest of your production sounds very good. What kind of guitar is that?

the empty space should be nice aftr one has listened to the whole song, opinions may vary.

It's a 62 MIM RI strat. 11s.
thanks man

77 views, 3 listens lol

Guitar sounds good. Cymbals are nice and clear.

I didn't care for the bass sound. Sounded a little sterile - no low mids. I think it's a little boomy/loud in the low end. It has some sort of weird click on its attack.

The whole recording is missing low mids, especially the guitar tracks. That was a pretty bright amp and hard to dial in, It's long gone now. the bass is samples, I freakin hate them, it's the reason I haven't recorded much in a while, they are impossible to tune to. Ya I ended up with the huge mud flaps trying to fill in the blanks, I never got the low end I wanted. New studio finished soon, will be far more condusive to recording. Looking to get back into it.

thanks

Back