Just some feedback on my website

dantell

Since I just started selling CD's on my website, I would like some input on how my site looks, how it's structured and I would love any and all suggestions. To me it sounds a little pushy right off the bat, but maybe not. Also, see if you can navigate the links. Any help at all would be appreciated.
Thanks
www.balloonhed.com

it loads quickly, it has a lot of content, it's easily accessible and easy to navigate. you did well with those three rules. however after that is when you go into the artistic realm and try to make it look nice in general. as a rule I never use comic sans for a font. usually something like arial or verdana or sans serif. also, the color scheme reminds me of halloween, but that may be what you're going for. the general layout is nice, but the colors and font just irk me.

Thanks a mill

I've had more than one person tell me about the font. The color thing was purposely halloween colors. I'm going to change the font
thanks
dantell

I would consider scaling everything down a bit. The Balloonhed logo may be a bit obtrusive to people with their screens set to below 1024x800. That's what I would do at least, others may disagree. Best of luck with the cd sales.

Tell me what cha think about my new site... It's been up for about a month or so and I want some feedback. I did it myself so it will grow gradually while I still concentrate on my music. I didn't want to spend to much money on it at this time, so my investment was a self help web design book I paid $27.00 for and I'm satisfied the results.

www.underworldinfo.net

The site looks good and loads very quickly which I is very important.

One comment from my laser-specific eyes - the buttons to choose Home / Music Samples / Reviews / Interviews is the same on every page except the Reviews page does not have a link to the Interviews page.

I'd stlil work on spacing on the main page, you want one thing to attract them on the main page in less than 5 seconds...

rapedbyape said:
I'd also appreciate some feedback on a new design I've just finished for my band's website, if anyone has a couple of minutes free.

thenucklhedz.co.uk/news/index.php

Ta.
I liked that design a lot. Good use of a black color scheme. The most significant thing that I would improve is the front page. The logo grabs you immediately, but there should be a little more explanation on the front page than simply news. Just a personal quirk; it'll probably be much better when there's more news to look at. Anyway good job.

If anyone wants to throw out an opinion of my piece, I'd love it. A friend and I made this together for our company. It's still not finished so most of the links don't work. What I really want you to notice is my song which plays in the flash presentation.

http://www.multimedia-tech.com

What do you think?

Back