Just self released an EP, check it out

Nathan,

I did enjoy your music. Did you do it all yourself? Good work! I think your songs are worthy of getting some help from some other muscians especially a drummer/percusionist. It would help put the music across.

I'd also like to know how you set up the download window and how payments are made and received. Is it a service that allows you to use your own web page?

Thanks,
Rusty K

thanks Rusty K,

yes it was all done myself.

I would love to have live drums, but money and space kept me from it this time around. I feel i did the best I could with sampled drums, ns_kit7 which I think sound pretty good. Seems like most people notice they are samples, but most are surprised at the sample quality. So in your opinion it definitely detracted a bit?

the play/store is www.nimbit.com You can post it anywhere you are allowed to post html, so myspace and facebook are a go too. They take a small commission. So far so good, can't say that I've been rackin up the sales but that is certainly not the stores fault.

I'd love to here more opinions.

Finally Got A Chance To Listen To Them . . . I Think I Like '"you Did" - If U Intrested In Doing A Collabo With A Hip Hop Artist (mathew Santos And Lupe Fiasco Did It!!!!!!) Then Let Me Know!

Back