Just One Extra Question About This Site

jamusic

Now that my 2 other questions have been answered, I do have just one more, if I may:

I've noticed that I'll be automatically 'logged out' in what seems to be an unreasonably short amount of time - while I'm reading and even posting within the forum sections.

I've seen this happen on other forums after an extended period of inactivity & sometimes when going to make changes in the Profile settings, but it seems a little quick here - like within 10 minutes or so.

I checked in the 'Settings' & 'My Profile' etc, but didn't see anything there.

In fact, it just happened again - while typing this out.

So within the last 1/2 hour or so I've had to log back in twice, while currently active all the while.

Is this normal?

I don't think it's normal but it does the same damned thing to me. I just figured it was cuz I'm a compooter boob. :D

I'll be watching this. :)

It continued to happen to me until I checked the remember me box and then when it refreshed it checks name and password automatically so I maybe see a blip of the screen but then all good. Oh and it on my machine it does it only on chrome not IE but I only use these two and IE only because I check issues with it.

It continued to happen to me until I checked the remember me box and then when it refreshed it checks name and password automatically so I maybe see a blip of the screen but then all good. Oh and it on my machine it does it only on chrome not IE but I only use these two and IE only because I check issues with it.

Ya know what? That makes sense now. I remember that from a Drum forum I belong to.
I had a similar issue, and that was the answer - to check the 'remember me' box.

I'm also currently using chrome, which I only installed because of multiple problems with the Cakewalk forums. Maybe I should try Firefox Mozilla again & see if that helps as well.

Thanks Aaron.

Note to self: Don't forget - you belong to a Drum forum as well, but haven't been there for a while. :confused:

Back