just got n-track

david strait

I took the advice that you guys gave me and downloaded n-track last night. It's great. It was alot to get into, reading all the way through the manual, and I stayed up so late that I'm going to be a zombie at work today, but what the hey?

Last edited:
n-track is a great bang for the buck to say the least! When I purchased my license I believe that there was a compression directX plugin available seperately. I went ahead and bought it (it was only 20 bucks and is AWESOME). I am not sure there is a compression capability "straight out of the box" so to speak.

It's been awhile since I have visited ntrack.com, so this may have changed. I am still using v3.3, if that is the latest version.

HTH

/mp/

Now that you have N-track you might want to look into getting these free plugins (both are free):

Anwida Reverb Light at www.anwida.com Although the effects that come with N-track are good this one is better. It is a DirectX plug.

Endorphin at www.digitalfishphones.com This is a great soft knee compressor. It is a VST plug.

effects

i have heard some warnings about endorphin, although i havent had any problems with it, i prefer master compressor and master limitor, go to audiominds.com they have alot of links to good effects with some first hand reviews

Back