Just bought an oxygen 8 midi keyboard....

MightyPOOsticK

Hey guys I just made a purchase on the oxygen 8 midi keyboard and I needed some ideas for some software I can use to run with it.

I originally got this keyboard because I was hoping to find a synthesizer program I could use so I could add to my songs...

I have rebirth but I wanted to get some other options..

Thanks alot!

-Paul

If it's not too late, return that overpriced piece of plastic for another controller. Preferably an Evolution or Kaysound.

Best advice I can give you right now.

Carl

for cheaper or the same price for that 25 key midi controller- you could have gotten at least a 49 key keyboard that does all the same stuff and more from evolution, or one for a little more limited but about $50 from kaysound that does pretty good.

I at the moment don't have a midi controller, but I've been looking. Even more so lately I've been looking at midi controllers. And that's what I can tell to back-up that statement.

More for the money from another company, and you might even save with those more features.

I played with the Oxygen 8 at Guitar Center and it seems like a decent unit. I only bought the Evolution MK-225C because a few said it was built sturdier. But either unit IMO is fine.

MF has Reason 2.0 for $199, and you can download the 2.5 upgrade for free. That would be my pick.

Back