just bought a new mike

cpc

just got a sm 57, iz it a good one? im too lazy to try it for myself and have an opinion of my own so i thought i'd ask u guyz lol!

Why do you care anyway? You're not going to eat the salad, are you? :D :D :D

Big Kenny said:
Just got back from the grocery store. Bought some lettuce, what kind of dressing should I use?

The SM57 is the swiss army knife of recording. It can handle just about anything you throw at it, from vocals, to guitar cabinet, to just about any drum. If you're only going to have one mic in your collection, the sm57 is not a bad one to have. In fact most studios have between 5-10 of them.

I connect my 57 via xlr to 1/4" plug it in to my power amp and use it as a mono monitor speaker. Or sometimes as a guitar speaker(when Im trying to be really quiet).

riznich said:
just got a sm 57, iz it a good one? im too lazy to try it for myself and have an opinion of my own so i thought i'd ask u guyz lol!

Yeah, it's a great one. If you can't quite reach the TV remote, use it as an extended finger to press the buttons to turn it on or flip through the channels. You can also place it on the opening of your bag of chips as a weight to squeeze it shut to keep them fresh. Or you could slip it down the front of your pants to impress your neighborlady when you go out to get your mail. Or...

;)

my friend mike has a mike, lol wut? from the responses here it sounds like itz not a good mike, guess ill throw it away. thnx guyz!

wutz a good mike? i have this software to use cakewalke,cubase,adobe audition, fl studio, reason, protools m powered. will these work?

Back