Just another thread!

This is the greatest forum ever. This is where I learned to use the stop/record when I didn't know how to save shit and no one made fun of me :p . People were helpful and made me love coming here. This is also the place where I received and have given my first green chicklets. This forum is great, even when it has low traffic because I'm here.

Dumby said:
This is the greatest forum ever. This is where I learned to use the stop/record when I didn't know how to save shit and no one made fun of me :p . People were helpful and made me love coming here. This is also the place where I received and have given my first green chicklets. This forum is great, even when it has low traffic because I'm here.

I love you Dumby! :)

Only in a gay soughta way though! :p

true-eurt said:
Hey, I have a question about my steele drum...oh wait..wrong forum.. :D :eek:

The steele drum effect in the GR33 is pretty good actually, I'm using it to write a song right now!

Don't ask me where I live exactly...it really freaks me out when people do that and makes me want to cancel my membership here. Besides, I'm moving in the near future.

Are you kidding ?

Wow - your a freak.

Maybe you should cancel your membership..... and seek therapy.

Dumby said:
Don't ask me where I live exactly...it really freaks me out when people do that and makes me want to cancel my membership here. Besides, I'm moving in the near future.

Back