John Frusciante

Status
Not open for further replies.

random.hero

i am just curious, i am a huge fan of john frusciante (the red hot chili peppers guitarist) and his solo work....

i was wondering if anyone else is a fan and if u have listened to his solo stuff...

you have to respect the man for everything he has been through and how he has overcome many problems...

his solo work is so amazing and i believe he is the best guitarist to ever live... IMHO

dont knock it till u try it :)

haha this is wierd i was listening to shadows collide with people when i saw this!
I dont think he is technically the best guitarist ever but he knows whats neccesary for a song rather than demanding a 5min solo.
I currently recording a solo artist who's style is quite similar to john frusicante, i may be able to post it here if u wanna check it out

sweet, yeh i got into this argument with my brother, for some reason johns music just inspires me and speaks to me to a point that i couldnt deny he is the most in touch with music and best guitarist ive heard, ever...

sure post it id love to hear it
btw love shadows, i was listening to carvel when i posted this

lol @ john frusciante being the best ever. do you think you might be a little biased? ive been a ramones fan for over 20 years. i think johnny ramone is the best ever. after all, he inspired way more people than john frusciante ever did, so there. :p

lol ur an asshole, the ramones were good but RHCP did a better version of "havana affair"

hehehehe

if ur gonna hate, why would u bother posting in here anyways?
i have a biased opinion? yeah so what, you do as well.

suck it

cool song guitarboi, reminds me of "the first season" by JF kind of....
very frusciante-like style

the reverse guitar... love it

random.hero said:
lol ur an asshole, the ramones were good but RHCP did a better version of "havana affair"

hehehehe

if ur gonna hate, why would u bother posting in here anyways?
i have a biased opinion? yeah so what, you do as well.

suck it
lol. kid, get a grip. im not hating. see the little smiley after my post? i was just playing around bro. but while were at it, understand that most people base something like 'best ever' on the grounds of technical ability or how many people theyve inspired. im sorry to say that john frusciante doesnt really fit into either category. you simply like him because you like the chili peppers. no biggee. rock on.

Greg_L said:
lol. kid, get a grip. im not hating. see the little smiley after my post? i was just playing around bro. but while were at it, understand that most people base something like 'best ever' on the grounds of technical ability or how many people theyve inspired. im sorry to say that john frusciante doesnt really fit into either category. you simply like him because you like the chili peppers. no biggee. rock on.

nope wrong again, i like the peppers cuz i like frusciante...
dont act like u know me
you cant tell me whether my personal beliefs and opinions are right or wrong, for me john frusciante is the best
for u sure it could be j ramone...

ur still an asshole :p

random.hero said:
nope wrong again, i like the peppers cuz i like frusciante...
dont act like u know me
you cant tell me whether my personal beliefs and opinions are right or wrong, for me john frusciante is the best
for u sure it could be j ramone...

ur still an asshole :p
i never said you were wrong. if you like him, more power to ya. i just think hes an odd choice for someone to claim 'best ever', and the bias comment comes from your avatar. of course you probably think hes the best ever. you like the chili peppers. you like him. 1+1=2 and frusciante is the best ever. lol. and for the record, while the ramones are infinitely more important than the chili peppers in the fabric of rock and roll, i dont really think johnny ramone is the greatest guitarist ever. i love the guy (RIP) and love the ramones, but come on dude, lets be real. and the chili peppers did a nice job on 'havana affair'. they took a classic ramones song and turned it into elevator music. thanks guys! :p

yeah well i dont mean any bitterness to either side really, i call everyone a**fuc*s

im just very chemically unstable at 8 in the morning..(i havent slept yet) hehehe i wonder how many times ive posted that

Greg_L said:
i never said you were wrong. if you like him, more power to ya. i just think hes an odd choice for someone to claim 'best ever', and the bias comment comes from your avatar. of course you probably think hes the best ever. you like the chili peppers. you like him. 1+1=2 and frusciante is the best ever. lol. and for the record, while the ramones are infinitely more important than the chili peppers in the fabric of rock and roll, i dont really think johnny ramone is the greatest guitarist ever. i love the guy (RIP) and love the ramones, but come on dude, lets be real. and the chili peppers did a nice job on 'havana affair'. they took a classic ramones song and turned it into elevator music. thanks guys! :p
no way

they gave it a more gentle and smooth taste to it...

slowed it down a bit, but it was still great...

uhh the red hot chili peppers have withstood the test of time dude...
dont try and tell anyone that the ramones are more important than rhcp

i call bs

Greg_L said:
. and the chili peppers did a nice job on 'havana affair'. they took a classic ramones song and turned it into elevator music
lol well that would be a kickass elevator to be in i guess hahahaa

random.hero said:
no way

they gave it a more gentle and smooth taste to it...

slowed it down a bit, but it was still great...

uhh the red hot chili peppers have withstood the test of time dude...
dont try and tell anyone that the ramones are more important than rhcp

i call bs
lol. okay then. call your bs. heres the facts: the ramones ushered in an entire genre of music in a time when disco and arena rock ruled the roost. the chili peppers fit into that genre. no ramones = no chili peppers. the chili peppers honored the ramones on a tribute album. i dont recall the ramones ever playing a chili peppers song. dont be fooled by MTV videos bro. just because the latest and lamest chili peppers tune gets played on pop radio doesnt mean jack shit. the radio also plays nickelback and ashlee simpson. thats some good company there. :p

ok the peppers took many genres and developed it into something better...
? u think i just went out and fetched their latest album and decided they rock?
no sir, loved them since the start, their old stuff is unbeatable, uplife mofo party plan, mothers milk, blood sugar sex magic, all the way up to now yes i still love their music (granted much of this music was out there before i was born) i didnt just jump on the bandwagon dude...

oh and the reason the ramones arent on a rhcp tribute cd, cuz they dead dude, sry

there are various tribute albums for rhcp, just bought my brother the bluegrass tribute cd which actually isnt bad
hehehe

just stop posting here, ur annoying and we dont like u

random.hero said:
ok the peppers took many genres and developed it into something better...
? u think i just went out and fetched their latest album and decided they rock?
no sir, loved them since the start, their old stuff is unbeatable, uplife mofo party plan, mothers milk, blood sugar sex magic, all the way up to now yes i still love their music (granted much of this music was out there before i was born) i didnt just jump on the bandwagon dude...

oh and the reason the ramones arent on a rhcp tribute cd, cuz they dead dude, sry

there are various tribute albums for rhcp, just bought my brother the bluegrass tribute cd which actually isnt bad
hehehe

just stop posting here, ur annoying and we dont like u
lol. im hurt. a 15 year clueless kid on the net doesnt like me. oh so only people that go along with your nonsensically biased frusciante man-crush are allowed to post? are you serious? kid, get real. are you really 15? you act like it. i remember being 15. granted it was a long time ago, but i dont remember being as dumbassed as you are. wait, shouldnt you be in school right now? im telling your mommy.

p.s. - the chili peppers have sucked since 1991 - about the time you were born. coincidence? i think not.

see ya. :)

? what here makes me clueless.
im gonna go to sleep, im gonna have a good laugh though...
your taking your time to argue with a 15 year old, cool.
man-crush? no, u have a dirty mind dude.
i just think hes a great musician
all i ever said is that hes the greatest guitarist ive ever heard IMHO...
lol i bet u got beat up alot when u were 15... i bet u GET beat up alot now that your 33. hahaha
what would age matter? i know good music when i hear it. just please stop trashing this thread, its for frusciante fans not haters...
no one is asking u to keep posting, is this how 33 year olds get their kicks?
get a life dude
im goin to shleeep
goodnight :)

Yes, you are a bandwagonner! If they were around before you were born and came to worship at a later date, by definition are a bandwagonner. I won't give my opinion on JF's playing except to say, "what is up with that compressor" Few guitarists could achieve that level of tone suck. Enjoy what ya like, ignore others. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back