Joe Mizzi Takes a Trip - A Classic Rock Collab

you guys seem to know us better then we know ourselves....:eek:
I like both Rami and Jason...hard choice, but Jason volunteered first:o
or we'll do it like Gary childmolester Glitter and have 2 at the same time....:D

Greg, listen to Good Loving Gone Bad by Bad Company and you'll know what i mean;)

I'm gonna just have to take your word for it bro. That 70's classic radio rock makes me wanna kill someone and I got dogs and kids in the house. :o

Hey, your wish has become PI's headache now!! :laughings: I had to really hold the reins back on the gain knob to get closer to a 70's vibe rather than an 80's hair metal assault. Thanks for the listen.....not gonna go out on a limb a pick one huh? A...B...A.....B...? :)

I actually liked both. :p

This is an awesome tune. Great singing and awesome playing. I can kind of hear some Bad Company in this for sure. I'm on PC speakers listening to it, but I like both mixes pretty well. I did think the panning of the guitar intro was pretty cool on A, but as far as the mixes I think they both sound great. It was a good listen. Have a good one.

Trump

Mix "B" sounds much better to me. The backing vocals on the "step right up" part sounds off key [flat I believe]. It could be because of the way that you like to slide into the notes when you sing.

This is an awesome tune. Great singing and awesome playing. I can kind of hear some Bad Company in this for sure. I'm on PC speakers listening to it, but I like both mixes pretty well. I did think the panning of the guitar intro was pretty cool on A, but as far as the mixes I think they both sound great. It was a good listen. Have a good one.

Trump

Thanx Trump!
I like both versions too.:)

Mix "B" sounds much better to me. The backing vocals on the "step right up" part sounds off key [flat I believe]. It could be because of the way that you like to slide into the notes when you sing.

OK, so I guess I've got some reviewing to do.....;)

Trump

Thank you for your compliments. This one fell into my lap; I woke up singing this tune to the riff that I fiddled with the night before. Even with my noobie vocals on this, I was pretty pleased with it. Then Joe took my little ball of rock, lit in on fire and shot it through the stratosphere!! :eek: :cool::D
I'm happy you enjoyed it!!
:D

I don't know how I missed this 1st time around. Mind you things dropped off page one pretty quickly late last year. Oh, I know I was "on Camp" over this period - missed it!
Now, yes, Bad Company/Free vibe is cool. terrific song & perfromances.
Did a drum track eventuate? Who played it etc etc?
Cool collaboration gents!

Love mix B!, but unfortunately mix A seems to be gone from the host side. I'd like to do the side by side thing if mix A can get fixed. . .

J

Wow, Ray, dunno how you dug this one up, but I'm glad you liked it. Joey did a great job on this channeling his inner 70's pop-rock ability.

Thanks - jjjtttggg, Sirnothingness, and ido1957 for giving it a listen. Sorry about mix A missing. I cleaned up my Soundcloud to save room. If you didn't read all the posts, Joey and I did two mixes with different drum progs, just for fun. I kept mine in the end just because I was used to it.

Check out "Black" if you didn't catch it, it was our latest collab. and included some keys from the legendary Kcearl!

Stay tuned.... I've got another one for Joey if he'll take it :);):D:cool:

Back