Jimmy Page wireing on my Ibby artist

CLos

I have a '78 Ibanez CN200 Artist. The previous owner(s) butcherd this thing. pick-ups and rings busted up. switches didn't work right, or not even hooked up. Dobro tuners, knobs from guitar pedals... just a mess. BUt I saw potental. With it haveing 2 mini toggles (not hooked up BTW) I figuerd why not add 2 more and go with the infamous JP wireing. This will be my first ever wireing job of this extent. So here I go.
CN10.jpg
CN.jpg

that's a perfect wiring schematic for this guitar.
good luck with it, post some clips when you are done.

here's my Ibanez artist 2618, i think i may just follow your lead on this idea

77ibanezartistsmall.jpg

that's a perfect wiring schematic for this guitar.
good luck with it, post some clips when you are done.

here's my Ibanez artist 2618, i think i may just follow your lead on this idea

77ibanezartistsmall.jpg

that a beauty, you can use push pull pots.

yes, A 3 way, 4 pot, 4 mini toggle....2, 3 way and 2, 2 way.

thats a copy of his #2. it uses both push/pull and mini switches under the pick guard... this is cut and pasted from the site you linked.................
On this Les Paul, each of the controls’ potentiometers has been replaced with a push-pull pot for individual pickup switching functions, while two miniature push-pull DPDT switches have been mounted under the pickguard to provide additional universal switching functions.
his #1 had push/pulls added in the 90's I believe

gibson_number2_03.jpg

well I ordered all new pot, switches etc. and ready to solder away.... I figured since theres a so much to solder and so little space, I made a mock up of how they will be set in the cavity.
CN4.jpg

smart way to do it.

my luthier does a similar thing, wires it all up outside of the guitar, then places the whole thing in at once, attaches it and wires the jack.

it's a bit of bitch connecting the mini toggles, so damn small, especially when connecting 2 poles on the same swtch.
almost there though.
CN3.jpg

Back