Jihad Joe - An original that might get me beheaded

This sounds damn good. I pretty much share dobro's view of highs - the panned guitars are really cool, the mix is really crisp and the "allah la la..." line is a great idea. Nice one greg :)

Thanks a lot bud. :)

---------- Update ----------

If they're from where I'm from, they're almost certainly under age.

Underage virgin boys - your prize as a jihad fighter. Dirka dirka!

I am a sucker for this beat. Love the surf guitar.

I could see you writing music for cartoons.

I love the tail chord on the choruses. Perfect tension. Oh shit cascading key changes. Damn dude you are on fire.

Love it.

I am a sucker for this beat. Love the surf guitar.

I could see you writing music for cartoons.

I love the tail chord on the choruses. Perfect tension. Oh shit cascading key changes. Damn dude you are on fire.

Love it.

Hey thanks for checking it out SC. :)

This sounds damn good. I pretty much share dobro's view of highs - the panned guitars are really cool, the mix is really crisp and the "allah la la..." line is a great idea. Nice one greg :)

Yeah, it's lovely. I was coming down the steps a day or two ago, and with each step singing 'allah, allah, a-la la la la la la '. But I expressed no view of highs in this thread. I suspect you're high. :)

can't believe I missed this ..... GREAT song and the recording is terrific as I've come to expect from you.
I particularly like the drumb sound on this one.

And punk though it be, there's some sophistication to the music and your writing.
Ya' know ....... everything you've ever done has been good but I do believe you just continue to progress with your recording skills and your guitar playing ..... this is really, really nice.

can't believe I missed this ..... GREAT song and the recording is terrific as I've come to expect from you.
I particularly like the drumb sound on this one.

And punk though it be, there's some sophistication to the music and your writing.
Ya' know ....... everything you've ever done has been good but I do believe you just continue to progress with your recording skills and your guitar playing ..... this is really, really nice.

Awesome, thanks a lot Lt. I do appreciate that. Feel free to play it at one of your solo gigs. :D

This song rocks. It's been on my playlist since you put it up. It's a corker!

I'm still waiting for the follow up, Jihad Jane though. :thumbs up:

This song rocks. It's been on my playlist since you put it up. It's a corker!

I'm still waiting for the follow up, Jihad Jane though. :thumbs up:

Lol. I don't know, you might need to do that one. Haven't there been more than a few brit chicks join up with the isis fuckheads?

Nicely done, good sound and mix and I think it's a good tong in cheek song. Not my usual type of music but I enjoyed it very much, thanks for posting

Gregor!!! I can only add my GREAT to everyone else's. you do have a way with Marshalls! Catchy tune? No... Genius!

Nicely done, good sound and mix and I think it's a good tong in cheek song. Not my usual type of music but I enjoyed it very much, thanks for posting

Gregor!!! I can only add my GREAT to everyone else's. you do have a way with Marshalls! Catchy tune? No... Genius!
Great, thanks for checking it out.

awesome - I gotta check in here more often.

Thanks dude, let me know when your monkease are playing again!

Back