Jewelia&Andy - A music duo I'm in with my girlfriend, please check our recordings :)

Jewelia&Andy - A music duo I'm in with my girlfriend, please check our recordings :)

Please check it out, I know I still have a lot to learn but any feedback would be appreciated so do lemme know what you think!

If these videos stimulate your senses, please spare a like, sub or facebook like (BUTTON). Thank you for your time!
Luch Move,
Andy x

feedback on newborn:
the harmonica, xylophone and other random instruments were a very nice touch. that`s definitely something you don`t see too often.

from the video production aspect, i can see a lot of work was put in for sure. i`m not sure the video was overly engaging or really told much of a story, so that would be my main critique. if im watching a music video, i think there should be some sort of relevant theme. maybe i didnt understand it, but overall, the song itself was what i paid most attention to

lyrically and musically, its very catchy and upbeat. so its legit. good work (i left a nice comment and like on your vid)

feel free to check out my youtube channel below! its a different genre, but im sure you`ll appreciate the piano on my started from the bottom video :)

Thanks for the feedback man :)
There wasn't meant to be a story- it's a performance video. We want the focus to be on the music, and if that's what you payed attention to, then I guess it worked :P
I checked out your music, pretty pro sounding stuff, congrats!

-------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back