Jazzmaster Love

aaronmcoleman

The truth is out there!
Anyone else out there? I love jazzmasters. I never got into strats, I like teles, and I don't care for humbuckers much. To me jazzmasters are perfect.

Any pictures...I'll post mine when I get a chance!

I really like the Jazzmasters and the Toronados. They never seemed that popular though. Someday, I'll be able to afford one or more of any of the above!

071130_201709.jpg

071130_201618.jpg

Heres a couple of my old turquoise Jazzy. It was an American 62 reissue. I sold it like a dummy.

Nice! I've never sold any gear until this week. I just like what I buy...now I'm on a selling spree. I hope I don't regret it later (dont' think I will it's all stuff I haven't used in 10 years).

I've wanted one since seeing Elvis Costello hammer away at one. WAY out of my range though so I'll stick to my goofy 70's MIJs.

Jazzys are cool but for me, it's all about their pups and not really about their aesthetics. There's a pickup manufacturer that makes JM pups that are so thin you can install them in any guitar without modification to anything except the pickguard. When I remember his name, I'll post a link.

Jazzys are cool but for me, it's all about their pups and not really about their aesthetics. There's a pickup manufacturer that makes JM pups that are so thin you can install them in any guitar without modification to anything except the pickguard. When I remember his name, I'll post a link.

Too me it's the PUPs, the tremolo (very unique), and the looks.

Back