Jay V - R.I.P. Yolo

What is wrong with you man?

This is your third thread in the last 24 hrs. in here and the 2nd for the same song. You didn't even reply to the comment(s) that you already got.

Here is a link for you to check out. It was written especially for you, before I knew that you existed:

https://soundcloud.com/kingseesar/harvesters-drive-bys

This. Is. Brilliant.

This comment really does not do your song justice.. but I don't know how else to say it.

who gives a crap that you're 14?
Either start commenting on others' music or at least respond to those who comment on yours or no one's gonna listen anymore.

Personally I think you're just flooding every possible forum to generate clicks on your youtube page.

I would listen if you didn't project yourself as a virtual youth who thinks the measure of success revolves around the number of 'clicks' you get. Go into the real world and take a real world risk. What you're doing here is wasting your time, you won't get discovered here.

I don't, I submit to various blogs, labels, etc. I also sell/give out my mixtapes on the Vegas strip.
All i'm here doing is looking for feedback & possible new fans

I don't, I submit to various blogs, labels, etc. I also sell/give out my mixtapes on the Vegas strip.

We all wish we were 14 again, so probably you won't get any fans here... :D

OK, if you're really looking for feedback then you need to start listening and learning from it when you get it. From what I've seen, you don't do much with it. You're 14, you've got a long way to go. If you want to get better fast, and you want to get some positive replies to your hip hop, then start working on on some of the things people have mentioned as needing improvement.

Post up some revised tracks so that people know you're taking in their suggestions. Ask questions. If you're seen to be responding and working, then people will keep helping you. If you just keep fishing for compliments and fans then I'm sorry to say that you'll just get keep getting tired and disinterested responses. A bit like this entire thread.

Just another troll/spammer looking for pats on the back. Complete waste of time giving the music feedback.....you'll be just another click on the play count.

:thumbs up:

Just another troll/spammer looking for pats on the back. Complete waste of time giving the music feedback.....you'll be just another click on the play count.

:thumbs up:
yep ....... the idea that you're gonna get 'fans' on a site where Everyone is making music is just silly.

Back