J93.3 Battle of the Bands PLEASE VOTE

chkdrummer2006

How's it going everyone? I've been a member of this forum for a while. I joined when I started recording because I had so many questions. There were tons of posts that helped me a lot. Now I'm back to ask for some more help.

I play drums in a worship band called Witham. We have recently made it into the finals of the Battle of the Bands on a radio station in Atlanta, GA called J93.3. If we win we have the chance to open up for bands like Jars of Clay, Toby Mac and Building 429! This is where I need your help. We need votes! You can check out our stuff by visiting:

www.myspace.com/withamworship

The song that is in the battle is Psalm 66. So, if you like our stuff and would like to support us, you can do so by sending an email to:

latenightlive@wvfj.com
subject:VOTE
body:WITHAM

The winner will be announced this Saturday, March 31, 2007 between 9pm and 12am. You can check out the broadcast on there website:

www.j933.com

Thanks to everyone!

Chris

There's a song called Psalm 69 by the band Ministry... after hearing the tune I think it has nothing to do with the industrial metal group, lol. "Unknown" is a great tune so I vote for you. Luck!
PS: Big Stryper fan!

Back