J-Station For Pod Trade

sondriven

I got a Brand new J-Station last night through mail order. Im not diggin it. Before I send it back I thought Id look for a trade first. Used to have a Pod and want one of those again. Version 1 or 2 doesnt matter.

If you want to trade let me know. Thanks.

John

Whoa...Im not trying to scam or get a steal here.

I think a brand new J-Station would be an even trade for a used Pod Version 1. They are selling for $130 or so.

New Pods are $250 not $350.

I just thought Id post this before it goes back to MusiciansFriend. I hate dealing with shipping and returns.

I sold my Pod 2.0 a few months ago because of money restraints...well still under them and thats why I went for the J-Station, reading reviews saying it compares. To me it doesnt so I want to go back to the Pod.

Sorry for any confusion. Am I still whacked?

According to PrePal (www.prepal.com) the average eBay sale price for a Pod, over 1803 transactions, was $216. The average sale price on eBay (calculated by me) for the last 19 completed J-station auctions was $89.

You're going to be better off returning it for the sale value.

Hey dude,

I got a Fender Squirer Stratocaster I'll trade you for a vintage Les Paul.

I also have an old Cavalier I'd be happy to trade for something like a Porsche if anyone's interested.

Let me know.

Thanks!

People arent that smart if they are paying $218 for a used Pod IMO.

New Pod is only $250 not $350.

I used to own a Pod 2.0 and sold it because of financial issues and this time around to get a amp modeler I could afford the J Station and when I plugged it in a store it sounded really good so I opted to go this route. Yesterday I was fudging with it and have been able to get some really good sounds out of it. Just took some more time tweakin compared to the pod. But now Im keepin it cause the Rectified model is very cool. And the reverbs sound better. So nevermind my original thread.

Yes, there are a lot of shady people on this stinkin net. Im not one of them.

Peace,

john

Back