izotope ozone?

ha, yeah. i mean, I have put out 4 CDs of my own, and up to 10 I have made for others. All who have produced CDs with them (some duplicated some replicated), and been sold in local stores.

really, the only time I get critisism is from people who know about recording/mastering/etc... the general public thinks it was done by a pro.

my point here is that unless you have the money to send your mixes away to a ME for mastering... yes - this plugin is a much cheaper all-in-one way to "master" your mixes.

haha, how's that?

I use ozone myself, it's a nice good looking & sounding tool. I don't use the EQ on it though, as it isn't what i'm looking for, for that, I use a furman 31 band eq, the compressor is great though. I use izotope after I send it to my outboard & back in.

I need to get some of the projects that I'm working on up there on soundclick or something like that, I could use some good criticism and the like.

I'm finding that when used extremely conservatively, Ozone can really smoothe out a mix and make it shine. I've been starting to use it on my group channels a bit, getting the mix where I want it to be...

Back