It's So Depressing

its exciting ....not depressing.

I wouldnt give up any opportunities left..Show this world what you can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Pre 2000 (I hit 40), I had to choose shows to go see. There'd be more than one a night I would have wanted to see. By 2010 I was seeing old bands. Now, those bands are ancient. Yes, it's fun to reminisce as you watch a 70-year-old try to act like they're 20, and in no way pull it off. Or you see an old decrepit fossil who can no longer move. It's just depressing.

I find bands here and there that aren't bad. Gladie, Mattiel and Babygirl all write and perform really great songs. That ain't saying much, none have a following. I've now taken to looking at the local venues for upcoming shows and checking out everyone that's playing. I went through over 30 artists performing the next few months at Philadelphia's Foundry and they all SUCKED.

I get to borrow blu rays for free from my library. The last 50 films I saw made within the past few years, 3 were excellent, 10 were passable. The others were either awful or unwatchable.

Music and film are in the shitter.
I felt the same way.
Then I discovered Band Maid, and this band changed EVERYHING.
I am 100 percent serious!

Angus Young is bald, in a schoolboy uniform. I'll have to check with Mr Webster, but that's either depressing, or embarrassing, or pitiful, or either something else not too good. On the positive side, how the heck as of yet has that guy avoided knee or hip replacement? As they say, it ain't over 'til (whole lotta) Rosie sings, he's young yet, didn't get started until he was like 8 years old or somethin'.

Back