It's Love That's All

Nice. Very polished.

Honestly, I don't have any problem with the mix. Given the guitars are panned hard left/right, I would like to hear it with the piano panned center - just to see what it does.

It had a Lindsey Buckingham feel to it. Check out "Out of the Cradle" (I think that's the title) for what I'm talking about.

Nice and relaxing with my coffee and donut on this Sunday morning.

BPOCO.

Thanks Bpoco

I think you have a good point there. Old habbits die hard and I just had to mix the lead guitar in the centre. I'll try it with the Piano in the centre and pass the doughnuts LOL Thanks for listening.

Gerry

PS I have re-mixed with the Piano in the centre. Works much better thanks very much.

Last edited:
This song was very relaxing.Most of the love I know is nothing like this.I think I'm falling asalr;jf b"/....................(Zzzzzzzzz....

Good Mix
:cool:

Very laid back guitar.... and cool ornaments in there... could use a more "expensive" piano sound... but couldn't we all :rolleyes: ...chillin' chamber music... very soothing... thanks for sharing your gifts :)

Chad

Nice stuff........maybe just the tiniest bit too much 'verb.
It's relaxing for sure.....the only comment I would have is that it never seems to jell. It just sounds like some one jamming albiet very nice jammimg.

Pretty cool

Nice guitar playing :)

Its nice to hear a song without normal percussion (ie drums). I'm just getting started with recording, and guitar and piano are my main instruments, so I appreciate seeing how the two can stand alone. Thanks.

W.I.S.C. I remember the feeling I guess it's old age. things calm down a little.

participant I have so many Electric Piano sounds LOL I took the first off the first list. You are right I could have spent more time on that one. Being keen to play the guitar I started laying down a chord sequence on the keyboard and got on the guitar ASAP LOL

Lt Bob No complaint from me Sir I was playing free and easy. Jamming yup I guess that's the word.

adams Oh how I was tempted to put some bass in, some percussion and even do the second half with some heavy guitar. It's difficult to know when and where to stop. I just had the feeling that if this said anything at all adding more tracks would not say anymore.

Many thanks to you all for listening and making some valued comments. Nice place this and nice people.

Gerry

Hey Gerry:

I listened to "It's Love, That's All," (first track on the page, right?). Well, now honestly, I clicked on "Relax Trax" and then I got a little lost, b/c I'm STOOOOPID...LOL.

This is one super clean, very nice mix. Nice change in the middle of it; yeah, I like that a lot. There's a tad too much verb on the guit on the left FOR MY TASTE, but my taste ain't all that great...LOL. I think it sounds nice on the lead, tho. Ahhh...there's that change at the end again.

Nice work, man.

I hope I listened to the right song, but if I didn't, I enjoyed this one anyway. :D :D :D

-chris

Yup that's the one Chris and thanks for the listen. You're right on the reverb and I'll re-mix it. Not sure how long it will take to ake 240 ish more posts and stay sensible at the same time but I'll do my best. Anything to get my Frog on my posts LOL

Gerry

Green Dude said:
Yup that's the one Chris and thanks for the listen. You're right on the reverb and I'll re-mix it. Not sure how long it will take to ake 240 ish more posts and stay sensible at the same time but I'll do my best. Anything to get my Frog on my posts LOL

Gerry

It's easy to build up posts quick... just listen to/comment on people's stuff here in the clinic. Ask B.SABBATH about that :)

...or you could do it Jamal Bucket's way... a one-man standup comic act in the Visitor's forum... a vitual orgy of self-indulgent post padding :p :eek: :D

Chad

Very clean recording. Nice guitar fills. Very relaxing.

I suppose I could have used a bridge or some sort of change-up. But for what it was, I thought you did a nice job.

Thanks Triple M. I'm sorry to have to agree yet again. Bridge building is not one of my strong points. Well I have put the Electric Piano in the middle, Lowered the reverb on the left hand guitar track and changed the Electric Piano for a more up date one LOL Now the Bridge Building might just take a little longer.

Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Gerry

Back