It's just for funnzies

bullyhill

Url fixed It's just for funnzies

Just for fun I haven't listened to it in a while but posted it yesterday to give an example of what I would use a midi controller for ,I forgot how funny "I" thought it was and wanted to share. I didn't have much to do with the mixing, I guess that is obvious if you listened to my last mp3 post here.Man I Suck. But I did vocals and the guitar and the midi horns.
Just for fun.
Mangina:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1420&alid=-1

Thanks I fudged it before

Last edited:
Well Mangina clearly doesn't like Green. On Hi-Fi Stream not available on Lo-Fi just a very fast forward wind, accompanied by a screech. Download does not appear to be available apart from the fact you have to be a member to get it even if it showed, which it doesn't.
Sorry bullyhill maybe some others will have better luck.

The separation on the instruments is good. I wouldnt use that much 'verb on it myself so stuff wouldnt get smothered back in the mix though. Vocals could be brighter so they have a little more definition. You gettin that placement of the instruments in the field down good. :)

p.s. When I was in school my band would play Secret Agent Man to get the girls all excited...we wore black hats and sunglasses :)

That's the look man, Thats a great tune too I almost hated to butcher it as a parody but it passes the time though no girls yet.
Thanks

Johnny Rivers meets synth-pop! Interesting.

The effect on the vocals is really washing them out. It's making them a bit tough to hear and understand. At certain points, you're shoving a bunch of lyrics into a small space and seem bit difficult to sing.

anyway, interesting song.

It seems massive verb may not de the fx of choice, I am working on a few more parody things with the same voice(This time I'll minus all the verb) I will try somthing different with vox to clear them up.

Thanks

Back