Its been a very long time....Heres something new!

Drums and guitar are really good man...great sound...
synth is nice but not that weird effect that sounds like an electrical shock.....

Is this is a Christian/Electronica/Metal tune?
or is the girl asking someone else to be with her besides Jesus?
It's unclear to me man....

The effects on the vox are pretty good for the tune man....
I would call it a keeper...

Take it easy man,
Joe

well, I like the arrangment of the tune, its the levels on some of the instruments that are a bit askew. The 2nd half of the verses when the crunch guitar sound comes in, its already so thick that a lot gets buried. The 2nd synth with the EG filter almost closed tht makes that wispy stucatto percussive sound, i'd remove, it distracts from a really heavy and interesting bottom line that goes thru the tune. I guess what I`m saying is, some more holes would be cool in the music, the vocals might stick out more as well. I like the male low end harmony, that was trick...

Last edited:
Lot goin' on in here. Kinda hard to critique this kind of stuff from a mix standpoint.

I think the vocal sounds OK during the verses, but it gets kind lost in there during the choruses. I can hear it OK, but it needs to stand out more in those parts. Maybe some subtle backing vocals on a higher note would help with that, or reduce some of the instrumentation during those parts like Toki suggested.

I would probably do the latter myself with the synths, at least pulling them back a bit during those passages to make more room for the vocals & guitars.

Cool sounds!
The vocal is young almost androgynous.
Teh delivery of hte vocals could use some emphasis or emotion in a couple parts but that's a taste call.
Good dance sound...and I usually don't even like that crap..haha.

So would this be 'trip-christ-trance' music?

Made me dizzy with cans on! Gotta go to bed.. sounds like shes got a great voice to work with.

Peace
Bill

Back