Its BATTLE TIME!!!

Thats why I picked it all out...I figured with all the tweaking I had to do with them to suit to taste, others may be able to do the same.

Didn't wanna make it too easy homie :)

i was havin some problems wit the sounds to but im a mess wit um some more.... hopefully i can come up wit something worth postin

i don't use the soundfont player plugin i put all the sounds into a new folder in fl and then just open it in the browser and click it and drag it into the sequencer and it works lol. yea i understand tweaking but c'mon gimme a few good sounds to go wit these lol

Well, I'm not part of the battle. But I threw the kit in FL and had a bit of fun. Here's my 30 minute outcome.

So much I could do with it, but I wasn't sure where to go with it. So, I went a direction I've never been before.

Ya'll can demolish that shit, but I think it's kinda cool. Other than repetitive.

Good kit, tho.

--Re

Oh and by the way fellas, never said you were limited SOLELY to the kit. Only requisite IMO is that you use ALL of the kit. I layered my beat so much that you can barely tell some sounds are in there, if at all. But trust me when I upload this new beat I did with the kit...every sound IS there.

aight i just wanted an authentic piano sound in there so i guess i will add it if i need to. But since our boy noddy is havin problems using this kit i say we put together a new kit to use with wavs

No. I supplied the kit so I didn't enter the contest.

...this is just how I flipped what I had with the kit.

Back