It's as Simple as Today

the_supercritic said:
i'm going to give you the best advice that you have obviously never heard before: use a metronome.

you're welcome.

Put up or shut the fuck up loser. Lets hear it. What do you have. I'm betting nothing. Homo!

the_supercritic said:
i'm going to give you the best advice that you have obviously never heard before: use a metronome.

you're welcome.

If I wanted comments on playing I would have asked for such, but I was wanting comments on mixing and production (please read original post).

BTW, I used a click track to record all the parts so if something is mistimed, it's because I have a long way to go to becoming a great musician, not because I didn't use a metronome.

And, I think that thumb would be better served in your mouth, or in this case your keyboard i/o.

I don't mind getting dissed as long as it is constructive and allows me to grow.

Positive vibrations

Anybody else?
The left panned rhythm guitar, vocals, and drums are recorded through an Audio Technica PR-99 into An Aardvark Q10. The rest of the tracks are DI'd into the Q10.

I would like some mixing suggestions and ways I could boost my sound to achieve a smoother texture.

Back