It's a little cold in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you can ban in this forum specifically but not the cave Dragon..?

Just asking...;)

Oh, I can ban in any forum...but once I ban someone from the Cave, they end up either starting a new alias or just posting nasty stuff in other forums, so it doesn't really help in the long run.

And I don't want to spend all my time here banning and policing people, anyway.

Ok, I am not sure what is going on here but I just responded to Dragon calling me a troll for no apparent reason and he erased our exchange?

I don't think I was mean or out of line....what gives?

Trolls are ugly

Why did you say that to me Dragon? I only asked a question. Seems like you made this place a safe place for you to insult others. What am I missing here?

Ok, I am not sure what is going on here but I just responded to Dragon calling me a troll for no apparent reason and he erased our exchange?

I don't think I was mean or out of line....what gives?

Why did you say that to me Dragon? I only asked a question. Seems like you made this place a safe place for you to insult others. What am I missing here?

You know, you did this before and you're not going to do it again.

Stay in the Cave or fumble with proxies forever. I've had it with you.

I still working on my first banning.

This guy got banned last week....

27-tg-4.jpg

Oh, I can ban in any forum...but once I ban someone from the Cave, they end up either starting a new alias or just posting nasty stuff in other forums, so it doesn't really help in the long run.

And I don't want to spend all my time here banning and policing people, anyway.

Wisdom has prevailed!

Don't worry, you're almost there.

Don't let me stop you. Ban away pal. You obviously don't need a reason. Unless you want to imagine I'm any worse than most people here. I guess I just don't hide it as well as those that attack then try to act as though they're some sort of conscience around here. true that.

Don't let me stop you. Ban away pal. You obviously don't need a reason. Unless you want to imagine I'm any worse than most people here. I guess I just don't hide it as well as those that attack then try to act as though they're some sort of conscience around here. true that.

A-fucking-men brotha man! It reminds me of RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back