It's a bizarre new guitar!

Well.

I never knew that I didn't want to buy an SG and a Flying V morphed into one body.

Learn something new every day.

Best of luck to Epiphone with this instant classic.

Elephant+Toilet.jpg

It just surprized me that Epiphone came out with the design before B C Rich. My thoughts--- it's too weird for me, my son (19) says it's love at first sight.

these are inching toward the so dumb it's cool territory for me.
Maybe for my spinal tap tribute band.
They make me smile.
If someone gave me one, i might keep it.

Aha! Another classic to put beside my Les Paul, SG and 335!

Seriously, aren't the guitar companies about due to run out of stupid ideas?

Not to mention pictures of snarling wonks?

Wow, Gibson totally stole that guitar.

Dean Guitars made that guitar custom for Zakk about 4-5 years ago. I'm sure there's a photo of it out there somewhere. I beat Dean Zilinsky is not happy. It was more of a DeanML hybrid with SG horns. I mean, ultimately, Dean stole the Gigson designs in the first place but...

edit: here it is
http://www.deanguitars.com/zakk/zakk_main.jpg

Wow, Gibson totally stole that guitar.

Dean Guitars made that guitar custom for Zakk about 4-5 years ago. I'm sure there's a photo of it out there somewhere. I beat Dean Zilinsky is not happy. It was more of a DeanML hybrid with SG horns. I mean, ultimately, Dean stole the Gigson designs in the first place but...

edit: here it is
http://www.deanguitars.com/zakk/zakk_main.jpg

So two companies can lay claim to making a profoundly ugly guitar.

"OOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!!!!":eek: Double :eek: :eek:

It's puts the lotion in the basket or it has to play these monstrosities again. :mad:

I showed this to my Soldiers. They surrendered. I am posting them all over our vehicles to scare off the booger-eaters. :D

Wow, quite a nice response to my gruesome guitar post! Thanks for all the comments, 2 of the few guitars I got rid of and didn't regret it was a Dean Flying V and an Gibby SG-although the SG had major neck issues-I may own an SG again someday.....;) It looks like someone spiked the coffee in the Epiphone design department-with some wicked mind expanding drugs.

I wonder if Jordan D. may have paid them a visit???????:eek:

My previous post seems to have been deleted without so mush as a reason given. I've violated no posting rules that I am aware of. :confused:

My previous post seems to have been deleted without so mush as a reason given. I've violated no posting rules that I am aware of. :confused:

Yeah, but those of curious enough can copy and paste the address of the image, and see the wonderful pic. Kinda interesting, actually...

Damn, I thought it was the filters on the computer at work-I tried at home and still couldn't see your attachment.:confused:

It's getting a bit too crazy around here it seems, one of the reasons why I've been hanging out at other forums that let you have signatures and don't pull the plug with no reason!!!:mad:

Back