It won't sound great unless it's Pro Tools

lee miran

Here's the solution for clients who don't know a 8 bit from 24 bit if it bit them in the a$$ (pun intended), but insist that if it's anything other than Pro Tools, it can't be good.

:D :) :D

Attachments

• caketools.gif
    caketools.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 312
that looks cool....but i'd still rather spend my money on some killer out board gear then pro tools HD...gimme a radar and a distressor and RME hammerfall to transfer into my computer..ahhhhh fantasies :cool:

is that a MAC?!?!

Teacher said:
is that a MAC?!?!
No relax, it's a Theme in Windows XP. ;)

Lee Miran: Nice going! The client did at least know what ProTools was. First time is was in a studio I woulnd't know a reel from a 8Track... :D

Teacher said:
that looks cool....but i'd still rather spend my money on some killer out board gear then pro tools HD...gimme a radar and a distressor and RME hammerfall to transfer into my computer..ahhhhh fantasies :cool:

is that a MAC?!?!

No. This is Sonar with a background I made with the Pro Tools logo. This way you don't have to justify to clients that they are not getting an inferior product because it wasn't recorded w/PT. They see PT|HD and end of story. Ignorance is bliss.

This is a joke, btw.

lee miran said:
No. This is Sonar with a background I made with the Pro Tools logo. This way you don't have to justify to clients that they are not getting an inferior product because it wasn't recorded w/PT. They see PT|HD and end of story. Ignorance is bliss.

This is a joke, btw.

i knew it was a joke all along..hehe:D

i thought it was for real cuz ur supposedly able to use PT HD wit sonar..o well

Now all you need to do is to change the splash screen when you're starting Sonar, and then change the registry so it says "Pro Tools" in the title. :D

I think it shoudl be named
Phoo Tools
"Not so advanced" HD Recording & Mastering System
Version : ACKUS 2.2XL

:D

Back