It turned out silly again..

LazerBeakShiek

Rad Racing Team
This is getting on the silly side. I did play it...unfortunately..

Its a Little funny if you ask me. 16 seconds of nothing is too much. I think that the volumes are better than previous recordings.

Attachments

• whysosilly.mp3
    3 MB
Last edited:
Yes, the bass IS strong. I wanted the real instruments recorded from the amp. Then had to figure how to get the guitar and bass to have some volume. Using a limiter, then turning it up after tracked, the bass has a good character to it. To me, it sounds authentic. Albeit a silly jam session.

The drums are VST EZdrummer and placed in the back..

Last edited:
Yo' Beak , can you record it more silly than that?

Yes I can, check it..this is phaseplant vst or whatever soft keyboard. all fake. Cant you tell? The other one is real amps and mics. But man, I was working that pitch bender lever right and left like a maniac.

Attachments

• silly.mp3
    644.1 KB
I kept waiting for the vocals.
My voice is not very good. Like a 3 out a 10..I usually layer a bunch of them ..Alone a cappella it is weak..I only sing when no one else will.

Latest project..Against Joe's knife throwing wall..nice..

baby jane' by kenny mcgee

Last edited:
You just have to find your vocal niche Lazer. A few weeks ago, someone posted a cover of You Wear It Well by Rod Stewart that needed a vocal. I think you might do OK on that.

youre probably right..

If nobody tells me how, I won't be able to figure it out. Just taking stabs in the dark. Sometimes I think its close. Or I do a few things right. I need more time to record.

Sounded pretty good.

I thought the bass dominated the guitars in quit a bit of the mix.

Really tight doubled guitars. Something about the tone didn't seem to fit for me. I'm hearing a Fender amp clean tone. That's just me.

Back