It seems someone is an iPad freak

You seem to be confusing me pointing out the obvious when you asked for others opinions

You're really out there ....

You asked the question...I just pointed out the obvious answer.... you're so wrapped up in your own little self absorbed microcosm you didn't catch the irony of your question and my pointing out the obvious........so here, let me sketch it out for you ...

Notice how I first quoted you saying you couldn't give a fuck and then quoted you saying "Now tell me which of those statements is incorrect?"

"Pointing out the obvious" meant you saying you couldn't give a fuck was an incorrect statement.. :confused:..

You seriously give a fuck or wouldn't be wasting all your time pissing, moaning and groaning about the fact that Chater-la agreed with me to give the iPad a section on HR.com .....

Your unending diatribe / campaign herein against it..."WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN IPAD SECTION" makes it quite clear..you seriously "give a fuck"

I get it dude...the iPad forum is truly the beginning of the end of what was once a really nice BBS to go to...OH HELL an iPad section!...holy shit ...there goes the neighborhood.

Baboons are monkeys, but there are many other species of monkeys.

A baboon is not a monkey. Monkies and baboons are apes. Along with gibbons, chimpanzees, gorillas, lemurs, etc.. Davy, Mike,Peter and Mickey don't count. And I'm not painting my ass red for anyone. Ever.

You're really out there ....

You asked the question...I just pointed out the obvious answer.... you're so wrapped up in your own little self absorbed microcosm you didn't catch the irony of your question and my pointing out the obvious........so here, let me sketch it out for you ...

Notice how I first quoted you saying you couldn't give a fuck and then quoted you saying "Now tell me which of those statements is incorrect?"

"Pointing out the obvious" meant you saying you couldn't give a fuck was an incorrect statement.. :confused:..

You seriously give a fuck or wouldn't be wasting all your time pissing, moaning and groaning about the fact that Chater-la agreed with me to give the iPad a section on HR.com .....

Your unending diatribe / campaign herein against it..."WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN IPAD SECTION" makes it quite clear..you seriously "give a fuck"

I get it dude...the iPad forum is truly the beginning of the end of what was once a really nice BBS to go to...OH HELL an iPad section!...holy shit ...there goes the neighborhood.

Yep.. definitely.....:facepalm:

miroslave v.2.

:)

A baboon is not a monkey.

I thought that too until I looked it up.

Monkies and baboons are apes.

Monkeys aren't apes. Baboons are, apparently, monkeys. Monkeys and apes are mutually exclusive categories.

Along with gibbons, chimpanzees, gorillas, lemurs, etc..

Lemurs are neither monkeys nor apes, but they are primates.

Davy, Mike,Peter and Mickey don't count.

That's because Monkees aren't advanced enough to understand numbers.

And I'm not painting my ass red for anyone. Ever.

Much appreciated.

I thought that too until I looked it up.

Monkeys aren't apes. Baboons are, apparently, monkeys. Monkeys and apes are mutually exclusive categories.

Lemurs are neither monkeys nor apes, but they are primates.

That's because Monkees aren't advanced enough to understand numbers.

Much appreciated.

Best post in this thread so far...:thumbs up:

They are primates and have that in common with the other 356 species within the primate group.
Primates include prosimians, monkeys and apes.
Baboons are "Old World Monkeys" so there's some right and wrong all around.
A baboon could record an orchestra with an iPad but would rather chase female baboons and avoid chimpanzees as those fellows are a little aggressive and inclined to kill any baboon they can get a grip on.
Chimpanzees and baboons do not hang out in the same neighbourhood as Chimps have size, aggression and desktop PC on their side. Baboons, being more fashion conscious, carry light weight, impermanent gear such as sticks, wi fi, iPad & tablet devices which, while easier to throw at a chimpanzee, are less likely to cause actual harm to anything but their bank account when compared to the desktop PC wielded by an aggrieved chimpanzee.
Since we are dealing with subspecies I demand a brand & format based section for my recording technology - where's the Dell P4 1.4G RAM using a Focusrite Scarlet 8i6o section?

The reality is that newer technology needs to be addressed, HR is more commercially lead than it used to be and has been seen to bend over when it sees 10c on the edge of a volcano and a section specifically for a particular format that exists within a brand seems like a reach for the 5c dropped over the drain. I think if people using the newer technologies participate in the forums community and post well recorded stuff they'll integrate well. The fact that they might be stereotypical Gen XYZers may also weigh against them.

Last edited:
The reason I joined this forum is for the the tablet board; I was thinking of getting the boss micro br 80 but I think the ipad and phone are going to take over the portable recording market, I'm getting by with a 16 gig iPad mini the next one will be 128 gig specifically for recording.the mini 4 is coming out in April time to upgrade.

lol... you two need to go back and read what I said.

Variously.... Ipads are cool... they are ok for some stuff.... they are pretty handy.... they are not special.... we don't need a separate board fro them here...we have too many boards already.... we need to reduce the number of boards not increase them.... it will just be a TAE focused "I love my Ipad" board... TAE is the new miroslave he also must have his way and the last word....... I really couldn't give a fuck...

Now tell me which of those statements is incorrect...

This is the best thread in this board and it will be for a while yet....:laughings:

:eatpopcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back