It is done!

wilko

Marking my territory
After a total of 4 years, I finished my Law Degree today. I had packed all my recording equipment away 3 years ago so I wouldn't be distracted and now I can unpack it. Phew....! :-)

The world of recorded music thanks you for your selfless dedication to legal learnings over the past three years. :laughings:

But seriously, well done Mr W. What from here? Employment as a ? More study?

Lol Armistice.. you are a dick!! Nah, I have to do 18 weeks of IPLS studies that will get me admitted to the Bar. I start on Jan 25th.

Barrister, barista or barfly?
Either way you'll need to get the scum on top to the flavoursome stuff below.

Congratulations!

When I went to law school, I put my guitars in their cases and - literally - left them there untouched for the entire time. I knew what would happen if I took one out. I had been through schools enough to understand that this was a make or break deal for me.

I was thinking about law school once and ended up taking a tour of one where the guide said "Yeah, when you are in law school you won't have any free time for 4 years. You might get enough for a single hobby, but that's it"

And thus ended my exploration of law school lol. :)

After a total of 4 years, I finished my Law Degree today. I had packed all my recording equipment away 3 years ago so I wouldn't be distracted and now I can unpack it. Phew....! :-)

Awesome, man!!
Now you can look forward to passing the bar and starting at an entry level salary!

Dude.. Amazing and a true honest congrats your way.

But, I didn't know there was any law in NZ. No wait, that's Australia. Always get them confused. :o

For real, congrats. :)

Back