Is this keyboard good for making beats?

When you say "for making beats" I'm not sure if you mean "playing the keys to make up beats on a computer", or if you mean "can I use the onboard sounds of this thing for beats?", or "are the programmed beats in this thing good enough to start recording my own stuff with?".

You can use that as a controller to play into a computer, if that's what you mean. Since it looks like it doesn't have USB but MIDI only, you'd need a MIDI to USB interface and those are pretty cheap, less than $50.

... It doesn't have the pitch knob on the left is this a problem?

No, that's not a biggie, you mainly use that when you're playing synth sounds, very seldom for beats.

Hope that helps. :)

I have a casio lk-50 in which i bought for about $350 a few years ago.

Would this keyboard be any good for making beats?

well, you already have the keyboard. i suppose asking random people on the internet is one way of finding out if it's any good for making beats. if there were just some other way of knowing for sure....... :laughings:

well, you already have the keyboard. i suppose asking random people on the internet is one way of finding out if it's any good for making beats. if there were just some other way of knowing for sure....... :laughings:

I know, I don't understand it either... a lot of posts that come off, to me, like this:

I'm on a deserted island and I haven't had anything to drink for a week. I found a case of Pepsi under a tree, would it quench my thirst if I drank it?

I always wonder why people don't just try things... isn't that how we learn things or do most people learn because someone tells them to do something? :confused:

But maybe people ask stuff that they already have the answer to just to see what other people would say... I do that.

Last edited:
I know, I don't understand it either... a lot of posts that come off, to me, like this:

I'm on a deserted island and I haven't had anything to drink for a week. I found a case of Pepsi under a tree, would it quench my thirst if I drank it?

I always wonder why people don't just try things... isn't that how we learn things or do most people learn because someone tells them to do something? :confused:

But maybe people ask stuff that they already have the answer to just to see what other people would say... I do that.

or maybe i just wanted to know?

or maybe i just wanted to know?

Wanted to know what? Your question wasn't specific enough was the problem. People aren't even sure what you mean.

If you describe in more detail what it is you want to be able to do, as tell us what you currently can do, people will be able to help you further.

Find out things for yourself ? Now where would be the fun in that ?

Everyone tells my 21 yr old girfriend that she has the nicest big tits they've ever seen. Would it be fun if I felt them?

v01d - please don't think that we are mocking or making fun of you. Most musicians have found that by joking around that everyone is loose and that's when the best music comes out. That's all this is. I heard someone say that "there's no stupid question if you truly don't know the answer" and I believe that. Try making some beats and there's lots of people here who will bend over backwards to help you.

Everyone tells my 21 yr old girfriend that she has the nicest big tits they've ever seen. Would it be fun if I felt them?

v01d - please don't think that we are mocking or making fun of you. Most musicians have found that by joking around that everyone is loose and that's when the best music comes out. That's all this is. I heard someone say that "there's no stupid question if you truly don't know the answer" and I believe that. Try making some beats and there's lots of people here who will bend over backwards to help you.

Well, everything but the bending over backwards part.

And by the way v01d , you never said "thanks" for telling you the notes of that lick you had asked about. Did my answer work for you?

Find out things for yourself ? Now where would be the fun in that ?

Could somebody please tell me how I can find things out for myself or post a link to a youtube video that explains to me how I can find things out for myself by trying to do them.

Also does anyone have an answer to this. I have all this Pepsi and am very thirsty and urgently need to know if drinking it will help, or if I should get a compressor. Would that be what I need?

... I have all this Pepsi and am very thirsty and urgently need to know if drinking it will help, or if I should get a compressor. Would that be what I need?

That's a hard one... speaking of hard one, I'm still waiting to see if anybody thinks I should feel my girfriend's tits (see pic below)... I'm tempted to just go ahead and try it! But then I'm not sure...

OHMYGOD.jpg

That's a hard one... speaking of hard one, I'm still waiting to see if anybody thinks I should feel my girfriend's tits (see pic below)... I'm tempted to just go ahead and try it! But then I'm not sure...

OHMYGOD.jpg

I think a liberal amount of (Stereo) compression could be very appropriate, wink, wink.

Could somebody please tell me how I can find things out for myself or post a link to a youtube video that explains to me how I can find things out for myself by trying to do them.

Never.

Also does anyone have an answer to this. I have all this Pepsi and am very thirsty and urgently need to know if drinking it will help, or if I should get a compressor. Would that be what I need?
A dual channel "Harga preset" compressor is preferable but failing that, don't drink the pepsi. See if you can find some coke or Canada Dry.

Well, everything but the bending over backwards part.

And by the way v01d , you never said "thanks" for telling you the notes of that lick you had asked about. Did my answer work for you?

oh sorry I didn't realize that someone had replied to my thread. Thank you very much for that.

Back