Is this forum...?

W.I.S.C.

10lbs.of sh*t in 5lb.BAG
...for beats only or can I post a full song. I don't see many(any) full songs (complete with vocals and production) here. Are there no rappers out there? I know there's a huge market for beat makers but where is the vocal talent? I am an extreme metalhead who also enjoys rap (although I can't do it very well). I spit some ryhmes here and there but am way to "white" and un-ghetto-like in my style. I like to reffer to myself as "cracker-hop". I know I would be shredded in this forum but I'd still like to post a song if there are other vocalists posting. If someone could give me the names of some members that have posted complete hip-hop/rap songs I would be grateful. I have about 5 completed songs that are low in the production area and were created in less than 6 hours (the shortest being 3 hours ,start to finish). I just do it for fun really and I was looking for a place to post some laughable stuff for the fans of this genre. Thanx in advance

W.I.S.C. said:
...for beats only or can I post a full song. I don't see many(any) full songs (complete with vocals and production) here. Are there no rappers out there? I know there's a huge market for beat makers but where is the vocal talent? I am an extreme metalhead who also enjoys rap (although I can't do it very well). I spit some ryhmes here and there but am way to "white" and un-ghetto-like in my style. I like to reffer to myself as "cracker-hop". I know I would be shredded in this forum but I'd still like to post a song if there are other vocalists posting. If someone could give me the names of some members that have posted complete hip-hop/rap songs I would be grateful. I have about 5 completed songs that are low in the production area and were created in less than 6 hours (the shortest being 3 hours ,start to finish). I just do it for fun really and I was looking for a place to post some laughable stuff for the fans of this genre. Thanx in advance

Just post the damn song and quit apologizing already

"10lbs.of sh*t in 5lb.BAG"

That much I agree with right out the gate.

Try the mp3 mixing clinic forum & save the pussy-assed attitude for your "new hamster" homies who think that shit is kosher.

hh

Back