Is there any way I can get feedback from my pod?

i could be wrong but...

i dont think its going to happen with the pod. I believe feedback is caused by your guitars pickups interacting with the sound coming out of your amp in the same room.

i get feedback with my J-Station by turning up my amp/monitors loud and facing the pickups toward the monitors, much in the same way you'd do with an amp.......

Re: i could be wrong but...

Wireneck said:
i dont think its going to happen with the pod. I believe feedback is caused by your guitars pickups interacting with the sound coming out of your amp in the same room.

You got that right. Feedback comes from the interaction of any microphonic source aimed at your amp. Pickups, mics whatever.

Gidge said:
i get feedback with my J-Station by turning up my amp/monitors loud and facing the pickups toward the monitors, much in the same way you'd do with an amp.......

I do the same with the POD.

I do it by splitting the signal out of the guitar. One goes to the POD (or in my case a J-Station) and the other goes to a small 15 watt practice amp. I crank up the amp and stand in front of it. Feedback for days.

64Firebird said:
I do it by splitting the signal out of the guitar. One goes to the POD (or in my case a J-Station) and the other goes to a small 15 watt practice amp. I crank up the amp and stand in front of it. Feedback for days.

And the feedback goes thru to the pod as well?

Back