Is there a way to follow new activity in my participated threads?

smili

Hi all, I've recently started participating in this forum, and was wondering if there's a way to follow new activity in my participated threads. Most places seem to have a way to let me see in my post history if there's been followup posts, but I can't seem to find that. It's kindof hard for me to follow on-going discussions without clicking through my old posts to just look and see. thanks

I thought that if you didn't ckick out of the option that you would be notfied by email everytime someone posts in your thread. :confused:

Instantly, using email.
I think that is the one that I turned off.

I was getting way to many notifications. :eek:

If you haven't already, check the Settings link at the very top of the page. Every thread you posted in since you last looked at it should be listed there. I think it lists by default. I don't use the email notifications either.

thanks all.... I changed to the "control panel only" option under the profile settings. Will see how that goes.

I just click 'New Posts' under the 'Forum' button in the top left, then look for the little green thing that indicates threads I've written in.

Back