is there a way i can get rid of the two second gap bettween tracks on my CDR?

dj Happee

i was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the two second gap between tracks when you burn CDs using a computer CD recorder. If you could help answer this question....please email me at djhappee@thevirtuosos.com. THanks.
www.theVirtuosos.com

You need to change the record mode to "disk at once". Check your manuals or the programs help to see how to do this (if you have Adaptec Easy cd creator theres a box you can check in the record dialog box)

-Nate K

Hiya
On my burn program (NERO) I can right click onto a song after i've selected it to be burnt & open properties,here it says the length of the pause, which you can alter.
also it asks wether to create silence between tracks. DONT DO THIS it creates a complete silence after hiss & leaves you with a strange sounding break
good luck
richie

Yes there is a way.. What you must do is create your music as .wav files on your hard disk. Then with your editor cut and past until you have the file the way you want it. By doing this when you burn a CD it won't change tracks until there is an eof marker encountered.

I hope this helps you.

Back