Is it OK to leave a RNC on?

The RNCs run on water up in Canada?
(picturing Bear having one of those water wheels in his backyard)
Sorry, I'm in a silly mood this morning. :)

Blue Bear Sound said:
You can leave it on... unless you want to lower your hydro bill, ever so slightly!

Oh that's right - you guys in the states don't have hydroelectric power -- you use hamsters, right????????? :p

:D :D :D

Last edited:
I think we may actually get nuclear power. The house we just purchased is near a nuclear power plant. You can't see it from our house, but if you walk to the end of the street you can see the reactors. It freaks my wife out, but I think it's cool to pretend we live on Evergreen Terrace (I love the Simpsons!!!!)

No hamsters here!

Blue Bear Sound said:
Oh that's right - you guys in the states don't have hydroelectric power -- you use hamsters, right????????? :p

:D :D :D

gordone said:
I think we may actually get nuclear power. The house we just purchased is near a nuclear power plant. You can't see it from our house, but if you walk to the end of the street you can see the reactors. It freaks my wife out, but I think it's cool to pretend we live on Evergreen Terrace (I love the Simpsons!!!!)

No hamsters here!

whats cool about living by something that could wipe you out in a blink of an eye? not to mention what its doing to your sex cells when you have kids...

Teacher said:
whats cool about living by something that could wipe you out in a blink of an eye? not to mention what its doing to your sex cells when you have kids...

In all reality, Nuclear power is one of the cleanest most efficient power sources we have.

a teaspoon of nuclear fuel will power your house for 2 years... nothing can come near to that in terms of power:waste ratio.

Back