Is it me or is anyone else having trouble logging into nowhereradio.com?

clifchamb

I can't get in. The login page will not appear hen i click on the login tab. Anyone else having this problem?

clif

Thanks Bear,

Why is it that anytime I write a new song to post, this happens to me:)

Are their any other sites like nowhere that I can post on?

clif

I was migrating NWR to new servers starting on Friday, everything should be back to normal now.

Next time, ask where it counts most, and you'll get a faster response. I had NO idea there was a problem until just a few hours ago, and it took only moments to fix, it could have been fixed instantly if I knew about it earlier....

W.

TheRealWaldo said:
I was migrating NWR to new servers starting on Friday, everything should be back to normal now.

Next time, ask where it counts most, and you'll get a faster response. I had NO idea there was a problem until just a few hours ago, and it took only moments to fix, it could have been fixed instantly if I knew about it earlier....

W.

I've been having this same problem for the past 3 days. I thought it was due to recent patches I downloaded. I'll try again tomorrow morning. It is still happening (to me) as of this post.

Make sure you delete your cookies, 99% of the time problems with logins are due to corrupted cookies on the users machine. If doing so manually, make sure you remove media.nowhereradio.com, www.nowhereradio.com and media.nowhereradio.com

W.

TheRealWaldo said:
Make sure you delete your cookies, 99% of the time problems with logins are due to corrupted cookies on the users machine. If doing so manually, make sure you remove media.nowhereradio.com, www.nowhereradio.com and media.nowhereradio.com

W.

umm.. I still cannot log on, the page times out.

clif

You sure you've cleared your cache and all cookies properly, and are not having problems with your ISP/DNS? 420 individual logins today, no errors reported, I just did it again myself to make sure.

P.S., this is not the place to discuss this, as I've stated many times, the owner of this forum has warned me (why warn me when I can't control you?) many times.

Please go to the source when you have issues, and then you will get a guarunteed response, if you post anywhere else, you run the risk of getting absolutely no help whatsoever. I don't have all the time in the world to search for people having problems when they should be coming to me.

W.

Back