Is it just the fact that it's 2 in the morning, or is this as profound as I think?

Grey Angel

Angel of Shredding
Well, I got through jamming out some tunes on my guitar. It had been a while, so a lot of ideas came out. I also had some ideas for album names. For my lighter, experimental project, Zephr Drip Grind, I noodled the idea "List of To-Do Lists". That name will probably change soon, though. THe idea behind it is that all the songs on the album would be things "to do", i.e. unfinished songs. But they would only be unfinished in the aspect that songs can allways be changed. So I thought, "What should the name of my black metal project, Grey Angel, be?" So I decided on "Finished, Ltd." What are your opinions? Impressed? :D Yeah, I know that all this shit is tiny stuff compared to actual music, but I hold words nearly as high as I hold music.

Now I'm off to check out the thread about writing for metal.

Grey Angel said:
THe idea behind it is that all the songs on the album would be things "to do", i.e. unfinished songs. But they would only be unfinished in the aspect that songs can allways be changed.
Profound? Consider this post as unfinished, because it can always be changed. :D

Back