Is cubasis or cool edit better

Nativikee

Hey people Im new to the home studio world. I usally used cool edit but I bought a new sound card and it came wit cubasis. Which ones do you think is better, let me know thinks. nativikee, peace.

Try them both out and see which one you like better and helps you work more effectively. Personally, I prefer Cubase, but it just "thinks" more like I do than Cool Edit does. Just try some stuff out, and bottom line, have fun!

i like Cool Edit... its easy to use and it has everything i could ask for in a program so i dont need nothing else...

cool edit is sooooooo easy to use, and if u already know how to use it ur probably not missing out on much. do u want to dive into midi? if u are keeping what ur doin fairly straightforward cool edit is great

Yeah Im still learning cool edit a little. Thats the main one I use. I aint never tryed cubase. It just came wit my interface. So i was wondering which one most people prefered.

by the sounds of it cubasis will just be an unnessasiry learning curve for you, main thing it has over cool edit is midi (which i struggled with on cubasis but could just be my stupidity), if u dont want midi id stick with cool edit, its pretty good.

Back