Is anyone here into good electronica?

I don't know that a ton of people on the board are, but I dabble in it with cubase and a few VST instruments...can't listen now but I'll check it out when I get home.

I'm not too familiar with the electronica scene, but who do you enjoy listening to? And what equipment do you use?

trog

pro's

1. Good composition and mix
2. Nice choice of instruments and effects
3. Like the way some of the instruments move to the sides. Gives the feeling of foward motion.
4. Sound quality is impecable
5. Nice little break in the middle, nice bongos
6. It's basically ear candy

Con's

1. That bass seems to play some odd notes around 1 minute in. Not quite out of key, just not right.

Excellent car tune.

Just wanted to say the first tune is quite something. I really enjoyed the atmosphere - great job.

Another great tune. Commercial quality stuff.

Pro's

1. Good composition and mix
2. Nice choice of instruments and effects
3. Sounds like a soundtrack to go with some cool computer animation or computer game like Myst or something.
4. Reminds me of Enigma with no vocals.

No Con's

What else ya got?

Thanks again everyone,

I did indeed composed all these songs having vocals in mind, unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to find a singer. :(

This one is a dream dance track, I made the whole album just for fun - I wanted to make something like R.Miles did, but not so boring and insipid as his "dreamland". :)

Lo-Fi stream

Hi-Fi Stream

192 kbps MP3

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

George

If you want to put vocals to these songs, you are going to have to change the arrangment. I'll do the vocals for you if you want. Let me know. Still working on the critique of this last tune.

"Come So Far": Extremely good. I enjoyed it! Great melody!!! I always enjoy hearing different varieties of music.

Someone already mentioned this but all of your music would be great with vocals but also for video games. I am thinking something like Final Fantasy.

This last tune is not like the others. It seems to be composed specifically with vocals in mind. As it is, it is rather repetitive like a pop tune and sounds like it is unfinished.

My brother is in an electronic duo called Aum Supreme. Here's an mp3 they did. I didn't have anything to do with it, but I figured I'd drop the mp3 here anyway.

Back