Introduction

Riffmaster

Hi, my name's Rob. I've played guitar for many years and started home recording about 2 years ago. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Hi, my name's Rob. I've played guitar for many years and started home recording about 2 years ago. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Imagine the setting is a local meeting of a nondescript 12 step meeting. The "new guy" nervously stands up:

"Hi...I'm Rob, and I--I'm--a---"

Some fidget, but most wait patiently for Rob to form the all important words.

"...a home recorder."

The weight that lifted was almost tangible. Rob was relieved. His new friends, even more so.

"Hi Rob" they said in unison.

(Okay, creative writing class is over. Just thought I'd pay homage to the fact that it's really quite an addiction--though we're more like enablers than recovering supporters!)

yup, don't be afraid to ask questions, even though some idiots just like to say "use the search function"

Yeah no kidding.... I HATE when people say that.....

I do a quick search most times, just to make sure I'm not beating a dead horse with some topic people are tired of...

...but really, who cares? Hard Drive space is cheap, and these threads take up extremely little space.

That's it... I'm going to troll one of the threads with a "How do I sound like Nirvana" post...

Yeah no kidding.... I HATE when people say that.....

I do a quick search most times, just to make sure I'm not beating a dead horse with some topic people are tired of...

...but really, who cares? Hard Drive space is cheap, and these threads take up extremely little space.

That's it... I'm going to troll one of the threads with a "How do I sound like Nirvana" post...

Careful, you're teaching the new kid bad habits.

Yeah true enough, jk anyway.

It is common courtesy to search the threads before you post a new topic.

Last edited:
Back