Introducing Myself

BillyBenson

Eloo, I go by the Pseudonym "Billy". I used to really wanna be a rapper as a teen in High School, but I soon lost hope for that after I compared my cooledit vocals raped with presets to the songs on the radio.
I set on a search for a studio... Found one.. invested money into it, got screwed over. Goes to show you that fancy equipment is useless if the operator knows not how to use it.
Cut them of, searched for another studio.. Same results..
SOMETHING WASN'T WORKING.
So I decided to hit up youtube and learned the secrets behind the mp3.
I've used google search for mixing tips and came across this site as well as Gearslutz multiple times, and figured it was time to join one..
Anyways I mix vocals and master tracks at home. Looking forward to being apart of a community of people who are interested into something similar.

Eloo, I go by the Pseudonym "Billy". I used to really wanna be a rapper as a teen in High School, but I soon lost hope for that after I compared my cooledit vocals raped with presets to the songs on the radio.

I'm not sure that raped was a type error!

I listened to your clip in the other thread, Billy. Sounds like you're doing fine on your own.
Maybe you'll pick up some tips here. It sounded like your kick/mix was distorting a good bit.

Back