Internet Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuoToneBand

So me and a fellow HR member (Aaron, his email address is BurnBarfield, but i cant remember his sn) worked over the net. He had a song written w.o drums. I recorded the drums, mixed it and "mastered" it. The drum track isnt perfect, (I messed up a few times), and the quality of this mp3 sucks because i was limited to a 5 meg file so i could upload it to the net. If anyone would be as kind as to email me and house about a 7 meg mp3 file, that would kick ass. It was hard to record this because the guitar and bass would run into the click and run away from it. I had to record this all by ear time wise, and once or twice you can hear the bass go out of time, so then, the beat gets a little "cramped"!

Charlie

Last edited:
DuoToneBand said:
So me and a fellow HR member (Aaron, his email address is BurnBarfield, but i cant remember his sn) worked over the net. He had a song written w.o drums. I recorded the drums, mixed it and "mastered" it. The drum track isnt perfect, (I messed up a few times), and the quality of this mp3 sucks because i was limited to a 5 meg file so i could upload it to the net. If anyone would be as kind as to email me and house about a 7 meg mp3 file, that would kick ass.

Charlie
dude...i have told you several times that id post it for ya....

they guy that wrote the song also has lyrics. Anyone with a good rock voice (i.e. MJK), PM me and we will send u the lyrics.

Back