Insight on "Legion" Mixing board????

RueMorgueRecord

Wasn't sure where to post about this so i just threw it into the noob thread, but i found a guy in my area on craigslist selling a "legion" mixing board.... i cannot find anything at all about that brand of board. wondered if anyone heard of them on here and if they are complete junk? its for sale cheap and was gonna pick up just for a toss around beater to play with, but cant find any info so a call for any insight from the gods is requested please!

Legion Sound is a division of Madison. Here's a link:
http://www.legion.madisonamps.com/about.htm

and some propaganda
LS MIX-12 (Discontinued)

True 12 Channel Pro Stereo Mixer

A true working mans mixer. It has all the features a working band or musician needs, packed in a light weight and durable casing. Best of all, it's affordable and easy to use. It includes 16 digital effects, dual 7 band EQ, 12 full working channels, the ability to run multiple power amplifiers and it has detailed channel EQ control.
lsmix12.jpg

looks like it but older.... go for it?

thanks for the help guys, its definately legion, but looks a little newer than one posted even though discontinued, and it is for sure a legion. just doesnt have the bulked out sides with writing and seems all inserts are on back face of unit , not on top above eq's.

now since we know thats what it is, is it worth anything or worth picking up ?

Sorry, Rue.. I have no experience with these. In fact I'd never heard of them until I googled it... well actually google couldn't find it, but Bing did. There's some review's of Madison Amps on Harmony-Central, but nothing on the mixers

bought it

went and tested it. all seemed ok so i took it. wont know till we start next album how it goes but seems like a solid , basic board which is what i want for the drum tracks.

Back