Inputs To Computer

redout

I'm sure this questions has been asked before but doing a search i found some topics closely related but I'm not sure if they really answer my question so here goes...

I'm looking to expand my ability to record multiple tracks at one time currently i have been recording one track at a time on a PEAVEY RQ 200 running the main out to my sound card line in... I want to be able to record maybe 4 or 5 tracks at one time and have them on seperate tracks on the computer. I'm not sure what equipment to look into. The software I currently use is CEP2. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply. I checked them out and I think I'm check into the Aardvark Q10 it seems to have what I'm looking for.

I have also struggled with this issue, specially since I cannot afford to buy something and not have it work out. Right now I'm leaning to the Audiophile 2496 (approx. $170) for it's S/PDIF interface, then either having my inputs go to a SM Audio Pro IN5 to the 2496 via S/PDIF or a dbx 386 to the 2496 via S/PDIF. All I need to worry about right now is vocals.

Back