Input echo in Sonar 3

Hexatonica

Hey guys...well it´s been a long time since my last post...
How the hell,I turn off the MIDI input echo...I hate that flanging sound when i play the keyboard...

I hope you have the solution

Hexatonica

Or check turn of Input Monitoring. I'm guessing there's a option for it somewhere, but I can't remember where...

If you cannot find anywhere to turn "Local Off", then make sure you turn on your MIDI gears before starting Sonar. Do not turn on your keyboard while Cakewalk's open. Any Cakewalk will automaticaly turn Local Off of your keyboard/sound module.

BTW, what's your keyboard?

;)
Jaymz

Hey Guys, i find the solution to my problem...There´s the attachment with the image...
With sonar 2.2XL i had no problem cause the option was in midi input in the project section...
Well thanx

For Jaymz, i have the Great, for me, Roland XP-30...But...Geez, i want goddamn Gigastudio with zillions of giga of Orchestral Samples...but the XP30 sounds well...if you want to listen it just tell me...i got some orchestral works

again, THANKS!

Hexatonica
www.hexatonica.tk

Attachments

• echo.jpg
    echo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 46
moskus said:
Okay... explain the joke to me. :confused:

:)

OK, I read your original "but I can't remember where" and thought, "Hah! How can the mighty Moskus say that? He must be joking!"

So then I thought about other threads floating in the forum that day which had the whiff of pirated software and presumed that you had deliberately not remembered - enough to be helpful if a person had a manual while not giving explicit instructions.

Hence the BSA.

I need to go and get a life, don't I......

:) Q.

Back