Industrial Rock Tune

Nice. All sounds good to me. Got a strong KFMDF influence (or whatever that band is called). This song is ready for the foot chase scene through a raunchy downtown club district in an action thriller movie.

Nice. All sounds good to me. Got a strong KFMDF influence (or whatever that band is called). This song is ready for the foot chase scene through a raunchy downtown club district in an action thriller movie.

Haha,
Thanks man. Appreciate the listen.

I like the sounds and the overall balance.

The hi hat on the left feels really close. I might center it a little more or add some 'verb.

What's the effect chain on the lead vocals? You're getting some high-end distortion (much like bad mp3 compression or autotune)

I like the sounds and the overall balance.

The hi hat on the left feels really close. I might center it a little more or add some 'verb.

What's the effect chain on the lead vocals? You're getting some high-end distortion (much like bad mp3 compression or autotune)

Thanks Steve,
I accidently exported the Master using a low MP3 bit rate and the Master is over cooked. The vocals were recorded using a U47 (tube) clone through a Warm Audio 1073 very hot. So they are quite saturated. Listen to this Mp3 and tell me if it still sounds un-acceptable.

View attachment Gnostic Warrior.mp3

Back