Indifference cover

turbo2ltr

I know nothing of vocal techniques, which will become immediately apparent when you listen :) I don't plan on joining a band...ever. I sing for me. I love feeling the emotion of the original singers and trying to share in it. It's only recently that I was comfortable enough to really try to belt something out for fear my neighbors would hear. So I've been building my confidence and that has improved my voice. But I know there is a heck of a lot more to it.

Really just asking for general feedback. I love the voices of Eddie Vedder and Maynard James Keenan and just try my darndest to duplicate their sounds.

I feel like while the "gravely" tone of my voice can suit what I'm singing, but I can't seem get rid of it. It's never really "clean". Is that something that can be fixed with some coaching?

All feedback welcome. Can't know what to work on if I don't know what needs work.

https://soundcloud.com/user-307877056/indifference-2016-01-23

I've owned a bass for a little over a week so I know the bass isn't all that great. And I was surprised at how deceptively difficult it is to play the tambourine! Timing is everything..

Thanks!

It sounds decent, you need to practice more, but I think it's not bad.. only thing that's wrong is that your tone of voice changes when it shouldn't sometimes, but that can be easily fixed.. But I suggest that you keep on singing :D

Back