IndieShout update

Dude im not letting up

Yes my album is out
no we are not gigging right now..we are in cover town USA Syracuse New York. We NEED A DAMN BOOKING AGENT!!

I will send you a free copy of my album for review I guarantee you will like it and im willing to do an interview...i will lay bare my entrails upon your notepad so that you may get all of the tidbits and veggie burgers i consume.

What I have on the brain makes excellent fodder for readers and on top of that i got websites my damn self ILL PROMOTE YOUR SITE...yes its bribery..but is it so bad considering you will get an excellent album and an excellent interview out of it?

Broaden your horizons man...your site isnt only about rock and pop is it?

Throughput man...my companys about to put two more albums out in May...come on man...gimme a break here...what you need a beat or something? Haha

Im not gettin off your case man..theres no rest for the obsessed.
Peace
Illacov

Re: Dude im not letting up

illacov said:
Yes my album is out
no we are not gigging right now..we are in cover town USA Syracuse New York. We NEED A DAMN BOOKING AGENT!!
OK... send in your info and disc and I swear I'll check it out. I'm going to add a "review" section to the site soon, by popular demand.

Broaden your horizons man...your site isnt only about rock and pop is it?
NO. Not at all, but they're the only ones returning the calls and emails ('cept for you)! I've tried bluegrass, country, hiphop, and an electronic goth band. None have replied, yet I get daily unsolicited submissions from tons of rock and pop people.

Im not gettin off your case man..theres no rest for the obsessed.
Peace
Illacov
The address is on the site. I'll check it out. I'll check it out, at least to hear something different.

Christopher
editor@indieshout.com

Awww do i have to get my picture taken??

Ok man...Im printing out your address as i type this message out Ill have the cd in the mail by Friday. As for my picture Im working on that...but hopefully i can get a flick done and e mailed to you by Friday or Saturday

Ill keep you at your word man..

Btw I like the logo...i really want that mike for some reason what is that a Brauner? It kind of reminds me of a Soundeluxe because of the shell design...wells thats neither here nor there

But now i got your po box ...maybe if i can shrink myself down to the size of a figurine ill be in there waiting for you .... just kidding
Thanks man
Peace
illacov

The mic is an RCA 77DX.
They go for about $800-1000.

By the way, this week's feature is a band called "Stranger By The Minute." Next week, a singer/songwriter named Eric Anders.

Back